I have made a list of things I eventually am going to write about.
- Cell phone use in, food that is consumed but not purchased in a movie theater. (Inconsiderate People)
- Women in the Gaming industry that inspire, push boundaries, who tend to be "fluff"(not using names) and others.
- The Curse of the Sweat pants
- Crafting Ideas which include; knitting, sewing, painting, cooking/baking, and sketching of ideas I have. (These will be on going so I can post pictures with my posts to show my process)
On a more personal note, I really hope I succeed this time in my blog attempt because in my opinion it will improve the quality of my life.
if I didn't know you wrote this I would wonder if it was my own writing :p
ReplyDeleteI say you try your best to accomplishment your list, not only to better the quality of your own life but bc it
will inspire me to finally tackle all the subjects I've said I will/have wanted to write about for
years but never get around to doing.
-Brookelyn