My latest news is the I have started a youtube channel about my Starcraft 2 journey through vlogs, www.youtube.com/theladygalahad if you would like to check it out! I will probably start to veer off the path of Starcraft and turn it into my vlog channel because... I am unemployed and need things to do.
On another more inspirational note, I play a Ninja disguised as a Geisha in my Pathfinder Role Playing game: This is the sketch I did of it.
Aaaaaand a Tattoo that I want! It’s a bird…haha
These is not a Jessikah Originals:
BUT! It is great practice with charcoal… I really do love mimicking Leonardo Da Vinci’s work. Mostly because I learn to most from it, and it creates a beautiful and interesting piece of art!
That is my quick blog so I can go to bed with my favorite man…
No comments:
Post a Comment