It is officially the beginning of the new year and I spent it with my brother, Zack and his awesome girlfriend Julia. We played games like Are you a Werewolf? And an adult version of Apples to Apples-- it used phrases instead of single words. I was really happy I went because I became closer to Julia and Zack! Especially Julia-- I had found a new respect for her.
Now, I am not the most intelligent of person but I make wise decisions and usually give good advice. I also pride myself with being a smart and wise gamer, with all games. I don’t tend to be competitive however with games that involve deception like Are you a Werewolf? I try hard to be good, and have fun.
I had never played with Julia before, and Zack only a couple times… both of the times that I played with him-- he was able to see when I was bluffing and when I wasn't. The first game we played it was 8 villagers and 2 werewolves. It came down to the final 3…Zack, Julia, and I. Zack and I know were are REAL good players so we automatically throw our hands up at each other, and Julia waits… securing her spot as a villager, and gaining our trust…
She was the werewolf.
The good thing that came from that game was how impressive she was at the game! She is a SMART girl and my brother is a perfect match for her. Besides-- Ya' gotta' love it when people play Just Dance 3 with you!
I hope they will visit Bryce and I when we live in the cities.
-------------------------------------------------
I had to drive back to Rochester on the first so Bryce and I could carpool with his parents to Wadena to see his Grandma Jean. We took pictures in front of his parents Christmas tree and headed out.
Bryce and I snuggled in the car and napped with each other-- the 4-6 hour drive went fast. We saw his Grandma in her assisted living facility and she had newspapers on the floor and on her counters. We got there around the time where she had to eat her dinner and when she brought it out to the common area she showed Bryce and I around.
She showed us who lived where and when she approached the apartment/dorm like door that had the tenants name written on it- she would get wide eyes that were filled with a childlike joy. She also showed us her mailbox and laundry room, and where to throw away garbage bags. I wish we could visit her more… she is just so happy to have company…
Bryce and I snuggled all night on a twin bed. It was the best sleep, snuggle, and love I have received in a long while.
---------------------------------------------------
Some of my new year goals and dreams:
1. Drink more water via Tea, Hot Chocolate, or Juice and slowed quit drinking pop/highly caffeinated beverages.
2. Be more honest with myself and others. I always have had a problem with being too "nice", and sometimes I straight up lie to avoid conflict or to not face an issue.
3. Keep my new apartment clean! I have already gotten rid of my futon (Gave it to my brother) and I hope he gets good, clean use out of it.
4. Find a nice job. Something not to stressful, but something that pays well too. A job that half of it with dealing with people in some form, and the other half if doing some sort of busy work. I kind of want to become a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant… It would give me enough time and enough emotional freedom to do the hobbies I get joy out of. It would of coarse be nice to attain a job in the gaming industry, but I am having some bad luck in that department... especially because most require me to relocate, and my family means way too much for me to leave, even for a couple years.
I wish you all love and luck in our New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment